Careers with Cogress
Cogress has a proven track record in the UK property market, committing over £170m across more than 50 UK development projects.
We are exceptionally ambitious, and our diverse team of over 30 experts shares experience across multiple sectors including surveying, legal, finance, property development, investment and construction.
We are always searching for enterprising and innovative people to join our team and support the growth of the business. Working for Cogress is an opportunity for personal and professional development in an exciting industry, and the chance to become an integral part of our success story.
Are you interested in working for Cogress? Find out about our current positions below. Please read the full job descriptions and apply online for these positions:
Senior Marketing Manager Job Description: January 2020
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager to join an award-winning Property Investment Platform in the AltFi sector. The successful candidate will be specifically responsible for content development, Customer Relationship Marketing, social media and events across B2C and (but to a lesser degree) B2B business streams. Using all appropriate marketing channels, the candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders to help drive customer acquisition / retention and grow the brand. The role will be supported by a Marketing Assistant.
About The Company
Cogress is an innovative property investment company launched in 2014. We offer a unique, innovative and award-winning approach to property and hotel development investment. We do this by connecting High Net Worth investors with previously inaccessible investment opportunities. Opportunities that were historically only available to institutional investors & the super-wealthy. Find out more at www.cogress.co.uk
We are a close-knit team of 20 and have achieved fast growth and success. To date, Cogress has raised over £180m for nearly 60 UK property development projects, with a combined gross development value in excess of £1.1bn. We have big plans for 2020 and need a Senior Marketing Manager to help deliver our ambition.
- Strategic planning, researching and production of content for website, email comms and social channels (this includes writing articles, thought pieces and blogs)
- Planning, producing and executing social media strategy
- Planning and executing our investor event programme, acquisition strategy
- Strategic planning and execution of our customer relationship marketing email programme, including development of customer journeys to nurture leads
- Through understanding of email marketing (including email build, list selection & exclusions and blasting via CMS)
- Strategic input into advertising / lead generation campaigns.
- Monthly results reporting to understand consumer behaviour & insight
- Brand guardianship - upholding the brand guidelines, integrity & values.
- Fully understand our target audiences and their behaviour, with the ability to adapt messaging and marketing activations across B2C and B2B streams
- Ensure budgets are kept up-to-date and finance are kept up-to-speed.
- Monitor, review and report on competitor activity.
- Degree level education
- Minimum of 6 years marketing experience (preferably in property / with high net worth individuals)
- Articulate storyteller with the ability to draft a variety of written material
- Thorough understanding of CRM platforms (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and marketing automation software (e.g. Click Dimensions, Pardot etc)
- Proven track record of planning and executing events
- Experience mapping customer journeys and the required communications
- Experienced at CMS website updates (ideally using Drupal)
- Ability to provide strategic insight
- A mature self-starter, with the confidence to work independently (although we are a very supportive & inclusive team / company)
- Exceptional eye for detail
What will give you the edge?
- Property development investment experience
- Understanding the High Net Worth marketing environment
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics & Click Dimensions
- Experience working in a regulated environment and with a compliance team
- ‘Can-do attitude’, willing to learn and happy to pitch in – we have maintained our start-up mentality, are fast moving and you may find yourself required to help with projects outside of the scope of your role
Benefits / Details
- Remuneration: Generous package
- 20 days holiday
- Equity opportunity
- Pension Scheme
- Sociable and supportive company
- Start-up atmosphere
- Location: Angel
- Line Manager: Chief Marketing Officer
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] with the below:
- An up-to-date CV
- A statement of interest addressing your suitability against Key Responsibilities (max. 250 words).